- Come and experience a weekend of fabulous music and Yukon hospitality. There will be opportunities to jam, visit, glory in the beautiful scenery and soak up the midnight sun. Did we mention award-winning bands, three days of concerts, workshops, and our famous free Sunday Gospel Show?
- There are two types of passes to the festival: a weekend pass ($150 tax included), which lets you into all regular festival events, and a super pass ($350 tax included), which includes:
- Admission to all regular festival events
- Festival Seating for all regular shows.
- Access to meals and hospitality area. Come and hang with the artists!
- Priority access to RV camping at the festival site
- Priority admission to the Sunday Gospel Show
- One year paid YBMS membership
- Advance opportunity to purchase tickets for subsequent festivals and other YBMS events
- Discount on select festival merchandise
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Gospel Show is admission by donation at door.
Tickets are available at:
- Dean’s Strings: 312 Wood St. Whitehorse AND
- The Little Green Apple: 270 Alska Highway, Haines Junction
- Online at yukonbluegrass.com (please ensure to accurately enter your email when purchasing!)